Craving something delicious for dinner? We've got you covered with this easy whole pull-apart chicken recipe! Get ready for a flavourful and fun meal with the whole family!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 6-8 hours
Serves: 4 people
- 1 x whole chicken
- 1 x large onion
- Olive oil
- Your favourite seasoning
- Peel & cut your onion to make a “bed” for your chicken to sit on
- Place the onion pieces and chicken into the slow cooker
- Drizzle some olive oil all over the chicken and season with your favourite seasoning/spice mix
- Set the slow cooker to medium and cook for several hours until the chicken is cooked through and the meat falls off the bone
- Remove the chicken from the slow cooker, remove the bones, and shred the meat ready to enjoy!
Recipe from - https://www.instagram.com/jamesbrooksco/