Throw together this delicious pulled turkey thigh recipe in no time! Our one-of-a-kind recipe has got your weeknight dinner sorted.
Prep Time: 5 mins max
Cooking Time: 4-5 hours
Serves: 4 people
- 1 Can Beer
- 1 Turkey Thigh
- 1 Large Onion
- Salt & Pepper
- Add your Turkey Thigh joint to the slow cooker
- Slice your onion and add the onion slices into the slow cooker
- Season the meat with Salt & Pepper
- Open your Beer and pour the whole can into the slow cooker
- Set the slow cooker to “High” & cook for several hours until the meat is falling off of the bone
- Remove the meat, shred, and enjoy!
- To make the most delicious gravy, take a few ladles of the cooking liquid and reduce down in a saucepan until the desired consistency
Recipe from - https://www.instagram.com/jamesbrooksco/