Cleaning your bathroom can be a daunting task, but it's necessary to maintain a healthy and hygienic space. We've rounded up five hacks that will keep your bathroom smelling fresh and looking its best.
5 Bathroom Cleaning Hacks:
1. Grab your favourite essential oil and pop a few drops onto a cotton pad. Place the cotton pad into the bin (under the bin bag) to help to keep it smelling fresh.
2. If you find your toilet roll looks a bit messy (usually from the culprit in your house that rolls too much), fold the end of the toilet roll into a point and stamp the end on your tap. Just run the water through the tap before turning it off and pressing the point of the roll up to the tap (see video below for help).
3. Just like number one, you can use essential oils to keep your bathroom smelling just the way you like it. Pop a few drops of your favourite scent onto the toilet roll tube and your guests will be complimenting how lovely your bathroom smells.
4. You may have seen our previous hack about reusing your old candle jars (click here if you missed it). Well, here's how you can re-use that old candle wax that you popped out. Take the old wax and gently buff your stainless steel taps, use a microfibre cloth to rub it in further and wipe off any access, before pouring water over to really make them *shine*.
5. Bathroom tiles looking a little grubby? Not even thought to clean your bathroom tiles? Guilty. But instead of wasting your energy using a cloth or sponge, you can use your mop to clean those pesky bathroom tiles. This way you can even shine up those hard-to-reach-tiles! Win-win.
If you remember these hacks every time you give your bathroom a good clean, you'll make your life easier and reap the rewards.
Use vinegar and baking soda to unclog drains. Simply pour a cup of baking soda down the drain, followed by a cup of white vinegar. Wait a few minutes, then flush with hot water.
Use a squeegee to prevent water spots on your shower doors. After each shower, simply run the squeegee over the doors to remove excess water and keep it streak-free.
Make your own disinfectant spray by mixing water, white vinegar, and essential oils. This will not only clean your bathroom, but also leave it smelling fresh.
Check out the video showing these five bathroom cleaning hacks in action:
@morphyrichardsuk Which hack is your favourite?🧼 #loveyourmorphy #cleaning #cleaninghacks #bathroomcleaning #hacks #homehacks #fyp ♬ S H A K E I T O F F - ⚡️ Sped up sounds ⚡️