Why should I whitelist my emails?
As a business, we understand the importance of staying organised and ensuring that all essential communications are easily accessible.
That is why we kindly ask that you add us to your contact list and address book. By doing so, you can rest assured that our emails will not get lost in the sea of clutter that is your inbox.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive and access any information that we send your way. Trust us, you won't regret taking the few extra seconds to add us to your important contacts.
How to add us to your approved sender list?
1. Right-click on the e-mail message from Morphy Richards.
2. Point to Junk E-mail, and click "Add Sender to Safe Senders List."
Microsoft Outlook 2000:
1. Open up the e-mail.
2. In the "From" field, right-click the email address.
3. Select "Add to contacts," and click the shortcut menu.
4. Select "OK" and click the button.
1. Click "Contacts" along the left side of the Gmail page.
2. Click "Add Contact."
3. In the primary email address box, type the e-mail address that you want to add.
4. Click "Save."