Registering your product
- What do your product guarantees mean?
- How do I register my product?
- Has my product been registered?
- How do I claim on my guarantee?
- Are there any exclusions?
What do your product guarantees mean?
Unless otherwise stated we offer a 1 year guarantee on all our products. You can extend this for an additional year/s (1 year for most products, making a total of 2 years, 2 years for steam irons, making a total of 3 years) when you register the product within 28 days of purchase. If you register your product is guaranteed for 2 years in total. To register for your free additional year go to register on this website. Each product you purchase needs to be registered with us individually but you can add more than one product to the registration form. This guarantee is offered as an additional benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
How do I register my product?
You need to register your product within 28 days of purchase.
- If it is your first time registering a product go to the Product Registration page. You can register your product and register for your account at the same time.
- If you already have an account with us you can log in via that page too. If you are not automatically taken to the page, click on my registered products in the my account area. Select the correct model, and enter the serial number and purchase date and click submit.
- Once completed you will receive a second email acknowledging your product registration
We recommend that you keep the instruction book and proof of purchase in a safe place. The instruction book is particularly useful to help you get the most from your product. If you misplace an instruction book for any of our products, replacements can be found in the Instruction Booklets area of this website.
Has my product been registered?
Once you have registered your product you will receive an email confirming your registration. You will also be able to log back in at any time to see which products you have registered and the guarantee period for each of them.
How do I claim on my guarantee?
In the unlikely event that you have an issue with your product please contact our Consumer Engagement Team. You will need to retain your proof of purchase as they will ask for this along with the model and serial number of your product, which can usually be found on the base. Our guarantee does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. This guarantee is offered as an additional benefit and does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Are there any exclusions?
Yes there are some exclusions to your guarantee. They are listed in the instruction booklet that comes with the product