HEALTHY EATING MADE EASY!
It’s now easier and quicker to eat healthier, prepare delicious and nutritious meals
for the whole family or prep your meals for the entire week ahead of time.
Healthy Banana Bread
A little butter for greasing the loaf tin, wholewheat flour (200g), ground cinnamon (½ tbsp), baking powder (½ tsp), baking soda (½ tsp), walnuts, roughly chopped (10), bananas (4, 3 mashed and 1 halved length ways), Maple Syrup (3 tbsp), eggs (2), fat free greek yoghurt (5 tbsp ), skimmed milk (100 ml), dark chocolate chips (50g)
- Using the beater attachment, add the flour, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda and pulse to gently mix.
- Add the mashed banana, maple syrup, eggs, Greek yoghurt and skimmed milk and beat until mixed together well
- Add the walnuts and chocolate chips and pulse until lightly mixed together
- Pour the batter in to a greased 2lb loaf tin and top with the banana halves.
- Put the loaf in to a preheated oven at 180C/350F Gas Mark 4 and bake for an hour. Leave to cool before removing from tin.
6 MIXING SPEEDS
MIX, CHOP & WHISK
1.6 LITRE MIXING BOWL
GRATE & SLICE