- Spares & Accessories
- Special Offers & Discounts
- Instruction Booklets
- Coffee Club
- Cooking and Baking
This autumn we’re bringing you bowls of inspiration with our Soup Up! Campaign - look out for tasty recipes for quick, easy and nutritious soups, perfect for a last minute health kick before Christmas or to simply warm up the colder autumn evenings. Our range of Morphy Richards soup makers are a must have kitchen gadget at this time of year. This must-have kitchen gadget allows you to quickly and simply make your favourite flavour of soup, served straight to the bowl, without the time-consuming process of standing over a hob.
With a range of recipes from vegetarian classics to hearty favourites, discover delicious soups on our Cook & Create app, available on the App Store, or from Google Play and look out for more soupspiration on the Morphy Richards Facebook Page.First up, this recipe for Mexican Bean Soup is the ideal dish to get you in the autumnal spirit; a little bit spicy, comforting, and utterly delicious, this soup is easy to make and something quick and tasty to come home to after a day of braving the chilly autumn weather. This chunky, wholesome soup is the ideal meal solution for working lunches, or can be topped with a handful of nachos and a spoonful of guacamole for a warming meal during winter nights.
1. Using the Total Control Soup Maker, add the oil into the jug, then press the ‘sauté’ button. Leave the oil to heat up for one minute
2. Add the chopped onion, garlic and pepper and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon
3. Stir in the sweet potato and sauté for a further 2 minutes
4. Add the tinned kidney beans, chopped tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, vegetable stock and season with salt and pepper. Then add the water and give it a final stir
5. Place the lid on the jug
6. Using the ‘Mode’ button, select the ‘Chunky’ setting, and set the portion size to 4
7. The Soup Maker will beep to indicate when the soup is ready. Turn off at the power socket, unplug the power cable then carefully remove the lid and serve into bowls, finishing off with a swirl of double cream