Prepstar Asian Slaw
Created by @HungryHealthyHappy
- 2 carrots
- Half a head of red cabbage
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- A thumb sized piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 apple
- Juice of 1 lime
- A handful of fresh mint and coriander
- 2 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 2 tbsp cashews, finely chopped
- Add the largest grater attachment to your Prepstar and close the lid. Feed the carrots, cabbage and apple through the food shoot and use the food pusher to make sure they all go through.
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and honey. Tip the grated vegetables in to the dressing and mix well.
- Pour the dressed vegetables in to a bowl and top with the sesame seeds, chopped chilli and cashew nuts.
Prepstar is the ideal food processor when you're short of space in your kitchen. All the attachments are kept in the bowl so you never need to search for an attachment again.