Lentil & Bacon Soup
Thank you @slimmingworld_becca for this great winter warming soup
- 8 smoked bacon medallions, chopped into small chunks
- 1 carrot, chopped into small chunks
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 sticks of celery, chopped into small chunks
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a non-stick pan, heat the onions and bacon with the garlic, tomato puree herbs and paprika until the onions are soft, and the bacon is cooked.
- Pour the stock into the soup maker and add the remaining vegetables, lentils and the onion and bacon mix. Mix the ingredients together in the soup maker.
- Cook on the chunky setting.
Not joined the soup maker revolution yet? Take a look at our wide range of soup makers.