Firecracker Mexican Chicken Soup
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 tsp chipotle chilli flakes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 4 stalks fresh coriander
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 500ml chicken stock
- 1 small can sweetcorn, drained
- 1/4 an avocado per person, to serve
- 15g crumbled feta per person, to serve
- 1 herb wrap (eg weight watchers, bfree) to serve
- Add the chicken, chipotle, garlic, onion, cumin, paprika, tomatoes and stock to the soup maker and cook on the chunky setting.
- While the soup is cooking, slice your wrap into triangles and grill lightly with salt and pepper.
- When the soup is a few minutes away from being cooked, add your sweetcorn and mixed beans to the soup maker and cook until the timer is finished.
- Serve with chopped avocado, crumbled feta and coriander with your tortilla dippers on the side.
Take a look at our wide range of soup makers.