Ham Hock, Pea & Mint Christmas Soup
This soup is perfect as a starter on Christmas Day or makes a tasty lunch for over the festive period. Created by our food blogger Donna Hayhurst, delicious and simple to create!
- 400g Peas
- 1 Onion
- 1 Potato
- 2 Table Spoons of fresh mint
- 800ml Vegetable Stock 200g
- Pulled Ham Hock
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Peel and chop the onion and potato.
- Place all ingredients inside the Soup Maker.
- Place on smooth setting for 20 mins.
- Finally blend for a further 20 seconds and serve.