Butternut Squash & Chilli Halloween Soup
Created by our food blogger Becca Schrod, delicious and simple to create!
- 1 large butternut squash, deseeded and cut into chunks – leave the seeds on one side
- 1 large red chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped low calorie olive oil spray
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 700ml vegetable stock
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp paprika Salt and pepper to taste
- 0% fat natural yoghurt to serve
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees.
- Roast the butternut squash, potato, garlic, paprika and chilli for 20 minutes in a roasting tin.
- Add the stock, roasted butternut squash & potato mix, onion and salt and pepper to the soup maker on the smooth setting.
- Whilst the soup is cooking, toast the butternut squash seeds in a frying pan with low calorie cooking spray, salt and pepper.
- Serve the soup with a swirl of 0% fat yoghurt and top with the toasted seeds.
Take a look at our range of soup makers to create your own stunning soups.