Job Vacancy - This vacancy is now closed
Global Procurement Buyer
A position has arisen within the Procurement Department for a Global Procurement Buyer.
The main purpose of the role is to support the product development process in securing the most cost effective pricing/cost/delivery and quality of all raw materials componentry and products so that Morphy Richards can maintain and constantly develop its leading position in its chosen markets. To coordinate communications to ensure full understanding and focused effort between Morphy Richards and their existing / potential suppliers.
This is a full time role which will require flexibility to meet the needs of the business, with specific focus on international travel particularly to the Far East for periods of 2-3 weeks or more.
Applicants will have:
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Be a confident and effective communicator
- A pro-active outlook to improvement opportunities and problem solving
- Good organisational and planning skills so as to be able to manage and prioritise workload whilst maintaining flexibility and achieving tight deadlines
- Full drivers licence
Applicants will ideally have:
- Knowledge of development and engineering
A copy of the job profile can be obtained from the Human Resources Department.
If you are interested in the above position please forward your current curriculum vitae to the Human Resources Department or complete the form below.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 2nd June 2015