- Spares & Accessories
- Special Offers & Discounts
- Instruction Booklets
- Redefine by Morphy Richards
- Cooking and Baking
- Floor Care
Nothing tastes more like Wimbledon than a bowl of fresh strawberries and cream.
After two weeks of brutal matches and scorching temperatures, there’s only one question that remains. Pouring cream or whipped cream?
If you fancy whipping up your strawberry accompaniment, keep reading: We’ve created a guide on how to make the best whipped cream using your Total Control Hand Blender (402052).
150ml whipping (double) cream
Top tip: for even more flavour – why not add a teaspoon of vanilla essence?
1. Pour the cream into a large bowl (preferably a metal one if you have, if not ceramic or plastic will suffice).
2. Using your Total Control Hand Blender, fit the balloon whisk attachment and start to whip the cream on speed 7. For the first few seconds the cream will be very frothy – this is normal.
3. Continue to whisk for a few more minutes, until the cream is softly whipped.
4. Dollop on your strawberries and enjoy!
Why not share your other Wimbledon treats on Facebook and Twitter?