The five essential things to do before you go on holiday
According to the holiday provider, Club Med, us holiday makers spend an average of 30 hours spread over five weeks preparing for their fun in the sun. You can’t really blame us can you? Part of the excitement of going on holiday is the anticipation!
But there’s so much to think about; where to go when you’re there, what clothes to take, how much money do you need to take, who’s going to look after the dogs? The list goes on and on...
But never fear, as always – Morphy Richards is here!
All it takes is a little bit of careful organisation to make sure your holiday sets sail smoothly. From preparing your holiday wardrobe to spring cleaning your home ready for your return, we’ve created a list of the top five things to do around your home before you go.
1. Start your packing early. Don’t leave it until the last minute. Plan what you need to take with you and start by laying everything out on your bedroom floor or spare bed before packing it into your suitcase.
2. Prepare your clothes. The last thing you want to do on your holiday is ironing, after all – you can’t take your Power Steam Elite with you! With ultimate steam power which eases through creases, the Power Steam Elite allows you to sail through your ironing quickly, keeping your holiday prep time to a minimum, and then all that’s left to do is hang your clothes up ready to be worn. Why not do a little bit of extra ironing so that when you come back you have clothes ironed and ready for work?
3. Clean the house. You won’t want to come home to a dusty house after a lovely, relaxing holiday. Before you go have a quick whizz around your home with your SuperVac 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, then all you need to do when you come home is put the kettle on and relax on the sofa.
4. Prepare for your journey to the airport. Before you leave home for the airport, make yourself a quick smoothie using your Easy Blend Juice. This prevents you from having to make a pit stop a few miles down the road.
5. Relax. You’re going on holiday!!! Don’t let the preparation get to you. Just relax and enjoy every second of your holiday.