Easy Spring cleaning tasks to do this week
If you only have fifteen minutes here and there, here are five things to prioritise in your living room:
1. Sort your sofa. Remove all of the cushions and vacuum up any hidden nasties with your Morphy Richards Supervac. This gives your living room a good spruce without too much hard work and is so quick and easy to do, you can even fit it in during the advert breaks!
2. De-clutter. This can be your dresser, the cupboard under the TV or your children’s toy box. Sort into three piles: chuck, recycle and keep. You can only clean properly once you have removed all of the ‘stuff’ which has built up over the past year.
3. Vacuum your rugs and mats. You would be surprised at how much difference a clean rug can make, but a whole room can be transformed in one quick job and it will spur you on to tackle the rest of the house.
4. Clean your curtains. This is particularly good practise if you’re replacing your heavy winter curtains with a lighter set for Spring. Handsticks such as the Morphy Richards Supervac are lightweight enough to reach the full length of the curtain and eradicate all dust and dirt.
5. Spruce up your light fittings. These can be dust traps, but a quick blast with a handstick and there’ll be no more cobwebs hanging from the ceiling. Easy.
What’s your top spring cleaning priority?