- Spares & Accessories
- Special Offers & Discounts
- Instruction Booklets
- Redefine by Morphy Richards
- Cooking and Baking
- Floor Care
The weather may suggest otherwise, but after the summer solstice on Friday summer is now said to have started! Rather than getting bogged down in weather forecasts and feeling sorry for ourselves, we’re looking forward to the rest of the summer and the things that make a British summer great.
The main that is keeping us cheery is the variety of food and drink that will be enjoyed in the comfort of our own gardens. From fruity smoothies to a generous jug of Pimms, there are many options to tickle different aged tastebuds. What you may not have known is that your Morphy Richards Hand Blender Set is there to help you make these refreshing drinks as easily as possible, leaving you to relax and enjoy the sunshine (we hope!).
We’ve pulled together a few of our favourite drink recipes for you to try this summer – which is your favourite?
Refreshing drinks this summer:
Nothing symbolises a traditional UK summer more than a jug of Pimms.
• Cucumber (of course!)
1. Add around 60ml of Pimms to 200ml of lemonade, with ice.
2. Blast in the Hand Blender for a few seconds.
3. Add the mint, strawberry and cucumber.
4. Add mint to complete.
Strawberry and pineapple smoothie:
If you fancy a healthier option, then why not get the fruit out for an easy to prepare smoothie?
• 300g fresh strawberries
• 250g fresh pineapple
• 450g low fat strawberry yogurt
• 150ml semi skimmed milk
• 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
1. Prepare and de-stem strawberries. Chop the pineapple into chunks.
2. Place all ingredients into your hand blender, stirring thoroughly.
3. Blend for 2-3 minutes.
4. Serve straight away.
If you would like a Morphy Richards Hand Blender to kick start your summer, then make sure to visit our website. We will be sharing some more of our favourite summer drinks on Facebook page in the coming weeks, so why not come and share yours?