Home Made Cook of the Year: the runners up
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank all the talented cooks that entered Home Made Cook of the Year. It was great to see that creative, cost effective home cooking is alive and well in the UK.
It’s been a tough judging process but we’ve managed to make a decision on nine runners up, which we’ve announced below.
Each of the runners up have won a Morphy Richards product of their choice up to a recommended retail price of £150, a Roberts DAB Radio and a one day Women’s Institute cooking course for them and a friend
- Susanna Hall – Slow Cooked Beef Goulash
- Jill Wade – Grandma Jill’s Turkey and Bacon Past Bake with Roasted Vegetables and Rustic Wholemeal Bread
- Patricia Kennedy – Carbonnade of Beef with Two Potato Topping
- Mrs. M Gulliford – Meatball Mania
- Gillian Fletcher – Chicken, Mushroom and Leek Gougere
- Kathy Cakebread – Smoked salmon and broccoli frittata
- Sue Hardy – Best Ever Lasagne
- Caroline Grant – Winter Warming Beef Cobbler
- Stephen Davidson – Faux Foie Gras With Roasted Veg and Mushroom Gravy
Congratulations to you all! We’ll get in touch with you all individually to arrange your prizes.