Hoisin Duck with Egg Noodles – Intellisteam Recipe
4 tbsp hoisin sauce
180g (3 sheets) medium egg noodles
350g pack fresh stir-fry vegetables
2 heads pak choi, broken into separate leaves
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
Pinch of Chinese 5-spice powder
1 tsp sesame seeds
4 spring onions, thinly sliced, to garnish
- Toss sliced duck breasts in hoisin sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Tip duck breasts and any marinade into back container. Position rice tray above duck and add noodles and 250 ml (9 fl oz) cold water
- Remove divider wall from front container. In a large bowl toss the stir-fry vegetables, pak choi, toasted sesame oil and Chinese 5-spice powder together and tip into front container.
- Set time for duck and noodles using the chicken pre-set (27 mins). Set time for vegetables (using front dual heater button) using the leaf and pod vegetable pre-set (15 mins).
- Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds and garnish with spring onions.
- Stir noodles before serving.