Five ironing woes that will be a thing of the past if you have one of these steam generators
Once you’ve tried an Auto Clean Power Steam Elite, chances are, you’ll never look back. Ironing disasters are a thing of the past, and we’ve figured out the top five reasons why the Auto Clean Power Steam Elite is the undisputed king of the ironing world.
- You’ve said goodbye to that awkward moment when you spend more time de-scaling your iron rather than getting ready…and you realise it’s time to say hello to the Power Steam Elite’s auto-clean function, which automatically flushes out lime scale. The auto-clean function doesn’t slow you down while you’re ironing, as it all takes place while the Auto Clean Power Steam Elite is heating up – genius!
- You never worry about getting marks on your clothes again (which, let’s face it, always happens right before you’re about to wear something), because the auto-clean function is back in action, banishing lime scale for good.
- You’ll no longer be filled with dread when you’re about to tackle an ironing pile that’s taller than Everest. With the Auto Clean Power Steam Elite’s massive 6.5 bar pressure you’ll sail through your ironing in no time at all; leaving you with more time to do the things you love!
- Ironing a duvet cover no longer takes an age! With 170g of pressurised instant steam the Auto Clean Power Steam Elite glides through multiple layers and tough fabrics with ease.
- Save time by not having to constantly refill the tank.The Auto Clean Power Steam Elite’s 2.2 litre capacity means it keeps going for even longer.
We might be biased (we’re not, we promise), but it’s pretty clear that the Auto Clean Power Steam Elite is the answer to all of your ironing woes, thanks to its powerful 170g of pressurised steam, 300g steam boost, and of course, the incredible auto clean function.Which of the Auto Clean Power Steam Elite’s features save you the most time? Let us know on our Facebook and Twitter channels – you may even pick up a few more tips yourself!