- Spares & Accessories
- Special Offers & Discounts
- Instruction Booklets
- Redefine by Morphy Richards
- Cooking and Baking
- Floor Care
Easter is just around the corner, so why not put the Folding Stand Mixer to good use and create some delicious Fudge Brownies for the whole family?
Easter Fudge Brownies
1. Pre heat the oven to 175ºC / Gas Mark 3-4.
2. Attach the Beater Attachments to the Mixer. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
3. Mix the Group 1 ingredients: Mix the cocoa with the bicarbonate of soda and add to the bowl along with the oil and water.
4. Mix on speed 1 until well blended and thickened.
5. Mix in the sugar, eggs and oil until thoroughly mixed.
6. During mixing hold the Mixing Bowl steady and turn clockwise and anticlockwise to allow the ingredients to mix thoroughly. It may be necessary to stop the mixer and scrape the sides of the bowl a few times to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated.
7. Add the flour, vanilla and salt and mix until just incorporated, do not over mix.
8. Spread evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
9. Allow to cool before cutting into squares.