- Spares & Accessories
- Special Offers & Discounts
- Instruction Booklets
- Redefine by Morphy Richards
- Cooking and Baking
- Floor Care
We all do it: We buy more food than we can possibly consume at Christmas time, but can’t bear to see any of it go to waste after the day itself. Well, check out some of our favourite leftovers recipes so you can make the most of every morsel!
A warming and nutritious turkey broth to keep you toasty over the winter - Turkey, Dill, and Orzo Soup:
Ingredients:• 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
Another great meal idea is a hearty, slow cooked turkey. It is the perfect dish to come home to after a hike in the cold - Slow Cooked Turkey Chilli (Makes 8 servings)
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 pound ground turkey
• 400g can of tinned plum tomatoes
• 400g can of kidney beans, drained
• 400g can of black beans, drained
• ½ medium onion, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons chilli powder
• 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
• 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
• ½ tablespoon ground cumin
• 1 pinch ground allspice
• Dash of Worcester sauce
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Left-over veggies from your festive feast - perhaps carrot, parsnip, celery, potato, broccoli, Brussel sprouts and onion
• vegetable, chicken or beef stock
• 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
• basil, fresh or dried
• salt and pepper
• shaved parmesan
1. Finely chop all of your left over veggies and then add stock, tins of tomatoes, basil and salt and pepper.
2. Add all ingredients to your Morphy Richards Soup Maker and simmer until cooked.
3. Serve with shaved parmesan and crusty bread. It’s that simple!