’75 Days of Morphy’ – Day 22. Win a Morphy Richards Breadmaker (48319)
Today is the 22nd day of our ’75 Days of Morphy’ campaign and we’ve got a competition for everyone on this sunny Friday afternoon. We’re currently running 75 days of EXCLUSIVE competitions, offers and promotions to celebrate our 75th anniversary – a thank you to everybody that has supported us over the decades by purchasing our products.
We’re sure you’ll agree, the smell of bread cooking is one of the best smells there is! Today, we want to give one lucky person the chance to experience the smell of fresh bread in their own home – imagine waking up to the smell of fresh bread and then having it for breakfast with butter and jam whilst it’s still warm … delicious!
We’ve got a Morphy Richards Premium Plus Stainless Steel Breadmaker (48319) up for grabs, to be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply ‘Like’ our Facebook page and ‘Retweet’ the relevant message on twitter (don’t forget to include the #WinWithMorphy hashtag).
This breadmaker has a stainless steel finish and is ergonomically designed with easy-view front angled display. It includes unique collapsible kneading blade for perfect shaped loaves.
- 19 programmes – From Basic Whites to Cakes, Jam and Dough
- 3 Loaf sizes – Bakes 1lb, 1.5lb, 2lb loaves
- 5 crust settings – Very light, Light, Medium, Dark, Very dark
- Unique collapsible blade – Kneads perfectly shaped loaves
- Viewing window – To monitor baking process
- 12 hour delay timer – For overnight baking
- LCD display – Easy view, front angled digital display
- Recipes included – Over 50 recipes included in instruction book
- Cool touch – For safe handling
The competition will be open all weekend and we’ll announce a winner via our Facebook and Twitter accounts at 12pm on Monday (1st August 2011).
Good luck everybody and have a great weekend!